When was the last time someone you knew was in Iceland for a year? This is my (extemporaneous?) attempt to keep everybody I know and love informed while I am away.
Wednesday, 15 September 2010
Kirjur og Tré fyrir Marky E./Churches and Trees for Marky E.
Good god. Look at the light in these photos. Just LOOK at the light in these photos. And I'm serious about watching out for sprites and the fey. I don't pretend to be an expert but this is looking more and more like thier natural habitat...
whoa iceland's pretty
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteGood god. Look at the light in these photos. Just LOOK at the light in these photos.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm serious about watching out for sprites and the fey. I don't pretend to be an expert but this is looking more and more like thier natural habitat...
WHAT BEAUTIFUL PIX NICK! THANKS FOR SHARING!
ReplyDeleteDENISE