When was the last time someone you knew was in Iceland for a year? This is my (extemporaneous?) attempt to keep everybody I know and love informed while I am away.
It's sooo good to hear and see you! I demand that ALL of your blog be video!!Love,Chan
It reminds me of the days when I used to watch Sesame Street... ;)
Mom: I couldn't do that! What about all the people who read my blog because it is printed out and mailed to them?Mark: As far as I know, there is no Icelandic Sesame Street, although Grover did visit Iceland once to learn about Puffins.
Nick you are a handsome fellow!
It's sooo good to hear and see you! I demand that ALL of your blog be video!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Chan
It reminds me of the days when I used to watch Sesame Street... ;)
ReplyDeleteMom: I couldn't do that! What about all the people who read my blog because it is printed out and mailed to them?
ReplyDeleteMark: As far as I know, there is no Icelandic Sesame Street, although Grover did visit Iceland once to learn about Puffins.
Nick you are a handsome fellow!
ReplyDelete